Bangkok Trip - My Last Holiday Trip in 2011 :)

Below are some photos taken during my trip to Bangkok with my brother recently. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights in one of the hotel in Sukhumvit area. The location is excellent, it is directly connected to the BTS and MRT station which is hugely important in Bangkok..means traveling around the city is fast and easy. It only takes less than 20minutes to go to Chatuchak Market (weekend market) by train from Sukhumvit MRT station.

Sukhumvit, Bangkok

Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
Terminal 21, Bangkok

Tuk tuks are part of the experience. I agree that doing a tuk tuk ride at least one time for the experience is an essential part of the Bangkok experience. We paid 200baht for a tuk tuk ride from my hotel to the Platinum mall..i know the fare was quite expensive and we were overcharged.

Tuk Tuk - Bangkok Trip

Tuk Tuk - Bangkok Trip

Night Market near Platinum Mall
Near Platinum Mall Bangkok


Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok


My bro & Me

Leo & Ajib

With my friend, Leo. 
Leo & Me

Overall, we had a great time in Bangkok. This place is amazing.I would recommend this place to my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts