Weekend Market (Chatuchak Market, Bangkok)

Chatuchak market truly has something for everyone. Books, clothing, textiles, crafts, antiques..you name it...I'm sure you will get it. This is a good place for shopping. It only open during weekend. There are a lot of section and you can find almost everything. I was so tired walking around this market, looking for some souvenirs.

You would seriously need to spent few hours there to navigate all of the shops. I was able to buy a few shirts and shorts at very good prices. Be prepared with lots of cash if you would do serious shopping..
Bob Marley

Chatuchak Market

Chatuchak Market

Chatuchak Market

Chatuchak Market

Chatuchak Market

The last photo was taken just before i went back to my hotel. I was a bit tired walking around to find some stuff..finally i was able to buy something for myself at very good prices.

This is an amazing market I've ever been so far. Must go place for all kinds of shopping. Can't wait to be back for more shopping ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts