Arsenal Asia Tour 2012 - Malaysia

This was the second time in a row Arsenal came to Malaysia for pre season friendly. I got the info about this tour few months ago from my friend. Arsenal is scheduled to play against Malaysia, Manchester City and FC Kitchee in this Asia Tour. I got my ticket earlier so that I don't miss the chance to see Arsenal team training at Bukit Jalil Stadium.

Training session started around 8.30pm which a bit late compare to last year due to the fasting month (Ramadhan). I reached there 5 minutes earlier. There were about 5,000 Arsenal supporter at Bukit Jalil Stadium. Some of them from Indonesia and Singapore.



Andre Santos

Kick off - Malaysia XI vs Arsenal FC

Arsenal match against Malaysia XI started at 9.45pm.  The game was great. Both teams showed a good performance. FT results, Arsenal 2 - 1 Malaysia XI. Arsenal was quite lucky to get 2 goals in last 5 minutes. I think Arsenal still lack of creativity in the midfield. Perhaps they need to bring in new midfielder in this transfer window as Jack Wilshere still out due to long term injury.

Myself

Najmi

Ajib

Hasrul

Comments

Popular Posts