Happy New Year 2013!!

Happy New Year to my dear friend. I wish the new year brings you lots of happiness, joy and even more success in your life. May this new year bring you love, warmth, wealth and new opportunities..so that you always keep smiling. Oprah Winfrey once said " Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right". In the next twelve months, I wish I could improve my photography skills even further. I took thousand of photos last year, some of them are great and some of them are not really good. I have learned a lot last year...and this year is a chance for me to get it right. I have to avoid the same mistake I've done last year. My aim is to do the things I enjoy and to do them well. I also wish to get a new Canon EOS 6D camera to replace my current Rebel Xsi camera (Canon 450D). 

Happy New Year 2013!!




Comments

Popular Posts