Wedding Photography with Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8L USM


Zarif & Zurriyati | 2nd February 2013


This shot was taken during my recent wedding photography job. I used Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L USM lens together with EF 85mm F/1.8 USM lens to shoot the entire wedding. The large and constant F/2.8 aperture is essential for wedding photography business especially when you shoot in low light. I felt F/2.8 was pretty important to my style of shooting. This is just an amazing lens. Image quality from Canon L glass never fail me although there are few complains about the sharpness and focusing issue. I'm lucky to get a very good copy of this lens. The auto focus is very fast, the build quality is very solid and superb color rendition. All I can say is that I wish I had bought this lens years ago. I bought this lens just before Canon announced the upgrade version of this lens.

Highly recommended to all photographers. You will definitely love it:)

Comments

Popular Posts