Weekend Hangout with Friends - From Kuala Lumpur to Damansara

It's been a while since my last post. I'm quite busy with my work and study lately. So many things to do at work and at home. This month is a fasting month for Muslim (Ramadan). Therefore, outdoor shooting is very limited especially during day time. I rather spend my time at home watching TV and editing some old pictures.

Normally I will hangout with my friends after iftar. Below are some photos taken recently in Kuala Lumpur and Damansara area. All photos taken with EF 24-70mm F/2.8L USM and EF 85mm F/1.8 USM. I really love sharpness and bokeh produce by both lens especially the 85mm prime lens. This simply one of an amazing prime lens.


Portrait of the Day

Teera

Enjoying my Shisha

Teera

Anti social

Weekend Hangout

Weekend Hangout

Weekend Hangout

Tea Time..

Comments

Popular Posts